Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- Zero fees and absolutely no expiration date.
- Maxiumum dollar amount that can be put on the card is $500.
- Gift cards can be used to purchase any item or service in the store.
- Lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by law.
- After 12 months of non-use, an administrative fee of $2.00 per month will begin to be deducted from the remaining balance of the card.
And visit Food Pyramid for gift cards from many other retailers!
Your Food Pyramid store is a one stop shop for getting a gift without all the driving around. We carry gift cards in different dollar amounts from many different retailers. Visit your store for more information.